Comprehensive Gastroenterology Services
BHS Benbrook Gastroenterology Associates is a team of dedicated specialists
who strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on
preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your digestive
system. A full array of gastroenterology services is available to help
you maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG tube placement)
- Measurement of esophageal pH and manometry
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF DIGESTIVE DISORDERS
- Colon cancer screening
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal bleeding
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon polyps
- Celiac sprue/gluten sensitivity
- Swallowing disorders
- Liver disease
- Advanced biliary disease
In our online Patient Education library, you'll find a wide array of
information regarding your digestive health and available treatments.
Click here to learn more.
Dr. Donald Walters talks about the importance of community.
Call 724-482-6062 to schedule your appointment with one of the specialists
at BHS Benbrook Gastroenterology Associates.