My BHS Health Portal
Introducing My BHS Health
This interactive web portal empowers patients and families with the opportunity
to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access
to health information and online communication with our staff.
The information displayed comes from your Electronic Health Record. This
ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information
possible. Butler Memorial Hospital (BMH) is committed to improving the
patient experience and increasing access to healthcare resources in order
to serve as better partners in your care.
My BHS Health allows you to:
- View laboratory and radiology results
- Find a list of current medications and allergies
- Request appointments and track visit history
- View your scheduled appointments
- Update personal information
In addition to managing your own care, parents and healthcare proxies with
authorized consent will be able to access the records of those individuals
for whom they manage care. Butler Health System believes that My BHS Health
Portal is a valuable tool for patients and their families to actively
participate in their care and could possibly contribute to better health.
Coming Soon in November 2020 - Enhanced Portal Features
If you are currently registered in the My BMH Health Portal now, you will
automatically transition to the updated My BHS Health Portal. If you are
not currently registered, go to the My BMH Health Portal soon, and enter an
- Physician offices owned by BHS will be included in our updated My BHS Health
Portal. This means you only need one portal to view both your hospital
and BHS physician records.
- You will be able to message your BHS primary care and specialty physicians.
- Medication renewals will be available online.
- Schedule your physician appointments. Even virtual visits will be available
on the portal.
- You can approve others to view your records and control what part of your
records they can, or cannot see.
- Pre appointment questionnaires can be completed via the portal, saving
you time when you get to the physician’s office.
- You will have the ability each and every office visit, hospital visit,
or Emergency Room visit to decide if you want the record of that visit
to be in the portal. If it is a visit you prefer to remain private and
you do not want it to go to the portal, it will not.
Patient Portal Self Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in My BHS Health! You can read more on the
To sign up, you will need either your Medical Record number or the last
four digits of your Social Security number and have a valid email address
on file with Butler Health System.
If you have these qualifications, you can
click here to go directly to the enrollment page. If you do not have an email address
on file, you will need to fill out a Request for Access Form. Once the
form has been received and processed, which could take up to five business
days, you will receive an email with a link to click on to create your
own user ID and password.
Already have an Account?
Once you have created an account you can access My BHS Health (patient portal)
Accessible login for visually impaired
Interested in viewing your health information on your smartphone?