Grow with us.
Set yourself up for career success with a Fellowship at Butler Memorial Hospital
Work at the top of your license as a confident, compassionate medical provider.
Earn a competitive salary and benefits while honing your skills and abilities
as an APP through these BHS fellowship programs.
Advanced Practice Provider Post-Graduate Fellowship Program
Choose from 2 available tracks:
Acute Care Medicine Fellow
As an Acute Care Medicine Fellow, you’ll participate in clinical
and didactic activities to strengthen your skills within four areas, including:
- Emergency Medicine
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Adult Hospitalist
- Elective Selection
You’ll spend three months in each of these areas over your one-year
fellowship program. As you network and build collaborative, working relationships
with key BHS Medical Staff, you’ll also gain invaluable experiences
with patients. An elective selection enables you to customize your fellowship
by choosing an area that sparks your interest and drives your passion
as an APP.
Cardiology Fellow - New in 2021!
As a Cardiology Fellow, you will train with Butler Health System’s
nationally award-winning cardiology team. This specialized, 12-month track
includes experience in outpatient management, inpatient/acute care management,
cardiothoracic surgery, interventional cardiology, and electrophysiology.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do effectively upon completing
• Recognize, diagnose, and treat emergent, urgent, and acute medical
issues in critically ill patients
• Apply strengthened critical thinking skills
• Demonstrate knowledge, confidence, and empathy at the bedside
• Embrace a self-directed, lifelong approach to learning
• Collaborate with a variety of clinical specialists
Upon evaluation, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion from
Butler Memorial Hospital.
- Applications accepted January 1 through April 15
- Well qualified applicants will be granted interviews with offers extended in May
- Credentialing process May through August
- Projected start date: end of August
For more information, please call the BHS Medical Staff office at 724-284-4516.