The BHS Foundation is the charitable cornerstone of Butler Health System.
The BHS Foundation supports the Mission of Butler Health System by providing
avenues for individuals, corporations and philanthropic organizations
to support the programs and services of BHS. The Foundation raises money
through special events, targeted campaigns, and soliciting foundation
and corporate grants.
Click Here to Learn More About our Funds and Make a Donation
Listen to how the Foundation helps those in our community and Susan’s story
Events supporting the BHS Foundation:
“Living the Dream” Golf tournament benefitting BHS Foundation
Cancer Support Services.
Past donations have supported the ability to:
- Support cancer patients with hardships experienced during cancer treatment
through Cancer Support Services
- Purchase new technology for the Molecular Medicine Lab
- Purchase equipment for the Women’s Imaging Center
- Purchase a perfusion machine for use in open heart surgery
- Provide charitable service to children and their families through the BHS
Family Services and BHS Regional Recovery Programs
- Create and implement a Palliative Care Program
- Purchase a Breast Tomosynthesis Unit (3D Breast mammography)
- Develop a Robotic Surgery Program
If you would like more information about the BHS Foundation, please call