The BHS Foundation is the charitable cornerstone of Butler Health System.
The BHS Foundation supports the Mission of Butler Health System by providing
avenues for individuals, corporations and philanthropic organizations
to support the programs and services of BHS. The Foundation raises money
through special events, targeted campaigns, and soliciting foundation
and corporate grants. Funds are currently being raised toward the development
of a Robotic Surgery program.
Past donations have supported the ability to:
- Purchase new technology for the Molecular Medicine Lab
- Purchase equipment for the Women’s Imaging Center
- Purchase a perfusion machine for use in open heart surgery
- Provide charitable service to children and their families through the BHS
Family Services and BHS Regional Recovery Programs
- Create and implement a Palliative Care Program
- Purchase a Breast Tomosynthesis Unit (3D Breast mammography)
- Develop a Robotic Surgery Program
If you would like more information about the BHS Foundation, please call
Riding for the Cure and the BHS Foundation
Listen to Radio Show
WISR, 680-AM | A Butler Radio NETWORK Station | Let's Talk
Riding for the Cure Board Member Brian Hutchens discusses the group’s
annual July 29 fundraising event which provides much-needed support to
cancer patients and their families in our community. Kris Bowser of the
BHS Foundation discusses the amazing support and involvement the group
has provided the BHS Foundation.
Let’s Talk is a locally-produced, informational program of WISR 680-AM
that airs weekday mornings at 11:15.