Office Visits and the BHS Bariatrics Team
Under the leadership of Dr. Lee, the staff consists of a team of professionals
specializing in medicine, nursing, nutrition, psychology and surgery.
They have expert knowledge and a caring attitude that will make the difference
in your weight loss journey. The team works together to provide you the
best medical care while meeting your weight loss goal.
What makes us different includes:
- All phone calls and questions are directly responded to by a dedicated
- Each patient will be followed by our bariatric nurse. Our nurse will follow
you from the beginning of your decision throughout the program to help
you successfully meet your weight loss goal
- We provide individual teaching and counseling in addition to nutritional
and exercise programs
- Our staff is dedicated to your success. We are available and will accommodate
your specific needs
Planning an office visit?
Download our Bariatric Surgery Health History forms to complete prior to your appointment.
Our surgical team shares the commitment to compassionate, individualized
care. We understand surgery can be stressful. Trust is essential-in the
skill and expertise of the surgeon, in the training and care of the surgical
team, and in the quality of the technology and facility where the procedure
occurs. For more than 100 years, Butler Memorial Hospital-the centerpiece
of BHS-has been earning that trust in our community and throughout the region.
We exist to make a positive difference by:
- Our surgical team provides personal attention, and genuine care for each
patient in an environment that places the patient first
- Our individual patient rooms are both comfortable and functional to provide
you the peaceful and assistance you deserve
- The surgical team and post care staff are dedicated and trained specifically
for the bariatric patient
- BHS is recognized for its service excellence and quality of care. BHS Health
System is the only hospital in Pennsylvania to receive an Excellence in
Health Care Compliance” award two years in a row from the state
Department of Health