BHS Care Navigator Program
The BHS Care Navigator Program is designed to help improve the overall
health and well-being of an individual by providing a member focused,
team-based approach to health and wellness.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in this innovative program.
Participation is free of charge and entirely voluntary. When you choose
to enroll in this program, you will be partnered with a dedicated Care
• Coordinates your care for multiple services, including primary care,
specialty care, procedures and diagnostic services
• Develops a patient-centered care plan unique to your care needs
and personal goals
• Provides information and answers to questions about disease processes
and medications unique to you
• Works with you to manage and improve your health, especially between
visits with your physicians
• Helps facilitate access to care
• Recommends community resources, as needed
You may opt out of this program at any time. Your health benefits remain
the same regardless of your participation.
Help us help you know your medications by downloading your personal medications log
Interested in participating in the program? Contact one of the BHS Care
Navigators by calling 724-284-4442 or emailing
email@example.com to set up an introductory call to answer any questions and discuss next steps.