The Butler Health System Foundation is the charitable cornerstone of Butler Health System.
The Foundation is dedicated to improving the health of the people we serve by financially supporting growth of BHS's programs and services.
Past donations have supported the ability to:
- Purchase new technology for the Molecular Medicine Lab
- Purchase a perfusion machine for use in open heart surgery
- Provide charitable service to children and their families through the Family Services and Butler Regional Recovery Project
- Purcahse of a Breast Tomosynthesis Unit (3D Breast mammography).
- Create and implement a Palliative Care Program
- Update an operating room for TAVR (trans catheter aortic valve replacement) procedure - an advanced vein procedure.
Tax-deductible gifts can be made through Greater Giving's secure website. Click here to donate.
If you would like more information about the Butler Health System Foundation, please call 724-284-4716.