The Butler Health System Foundation is the charitable cornerstone of Butler Health System.
The Foundation is dedicated to improving the health of the people we serve by financially supporting growth of BHS's programs and services. Funds are currently being raised toward the development of a Palliative Care Program.
Past donations have supported the ability to:
- Purchase new technology for the Molecular Medicine Lab
- Purchase equipment for the Women’s Imaging Center
- Purchase a perfusion machine for use in open heart surgery
- Provide charitable service to children and their families through the Family Services and Butler Regional Recovery Project
- Funds dedicated toward the purcahse of a Breast Tomosynthesis Unit (3D Breast mammography). To date, more than $300,000 has been raised.
Tax-deductible gifts can be made through Greater Giving's secure website. Click here to donate.
If you would like more information about the Butler Health System Foundation, please call 724-284-4716.