Darren Machak, DO
Primary Care Physician
Dr. Machak was born and raised in Butler. His mother has been a nurse at Butler Memorial Hospital for nearly 30 years and it was through her that he first learned the importance of helping people.
With fond memories of penny candy at Meridian Station and baseball behind the church, he always hoped to return home. Now, after many years of training in Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Machak is thrilled to come back and offer his community personalized primary care. From newborns to the elderly, he is committed to treating his patients head-to-toe — mind, body and spirit.
"Putting myself in a position where I can talk to people every day and teach them about their health," says Dr. Machak, "it's one of the best things I could do with my life."
- Board Certification in Osteopathic Medicine
- Additional certifications in:
- Advanced Life Support In Obstetrics
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Residency in Family Medicine, Washington Hospital (Washington, PA)
Now accepting patients in Butler.
Call to Schedule an Appointment